Progresar April 2022: When are the collection dates and registration deadline

Progresar April 2022: When are the collection dates and registration deadline

Anses reported a corresponding payment schedule for the student incentive; What requirements must be met to receive the benefit and how much has been changed for enrollment

Progresar Scholarship Payment Dates for April 2022 have been published
Progresar Scholarship Payment Dates for April 2022 have been published

Registration Progress Scholarships 2022Which distributes essays to elementary, intermediate and advanced students Open until the last day of April. Interested parties can check out the status of their procedure for requests and pending approval by the agency, as well as Billing dates for the current month.

The registration process is valid until the next one Saturday, April 30th And, in this case, 16- and 17-year-old students will be able to access the Progresar plan extension.

Besides, Family income is updated Strive for student benefit. The Progresar Scholarship requires that the amount of family income not exceed three minimum, subsistence and movable wages. In this way, with the latest update of this indicator, the student and his family Can’t get more than $ 116,820.

Progresar Scholarship Payment Schedule for April 2022

  • Documents ending in 0 and 1: 11 April
  • Documents completed April 2 and 3: April 12
  • Documents completed April 4 and 5: April 13
  • Documents completed April 6 and 7: April 18
  • Documents completed April 8 and 9: April 19

The scholarship represents progress by category

  • Progress Work Scholarships: $ 5,677
  • Compulsory Progress Scholarships: $ 5,677
  • Higher Progress Scholarships: $ 5,677
  • Progresar Superior Scholarships for Strategic Careers: $ 6,366
  • Progress Nursing Scholarships: $ 10,700.

Requirements for access to Progresar Scholarships

  • Be a native Argentine or optional;
  • At the time of closing the call be available for admission of students aged 18 to 24 and for advanced students up to 30 years of age.
  • In the case of priority multidimensional vulnerability groups, both new and advanced, the age increases for people with children under 35 who are responsible for a single family.
  • For trans people, refugees and indigenous peoples and / or indigenous peoples, no age limit is set;
  • Total personal and family income must be less than the sum of the three minimum, subsistence and mobile wages (SMVM); In April 2022, the limit was increased to $ 116,820.
  • Be an intermediate graduate and have no required items at the time of registration.
  • Be a regular student at an educational institution.

Progresar Scholarships are accrued throughout the year 12 monthly installments. 80% of the total amount is received monthly by the beneficiary, etc. The remaining 20%, once their learning regularity is accredited. It is usually placed in the owner’s bank account.

You can check the payment dates of the month and the status of the registration process on the official website of Anses.

Source: La Nacion

follow:
\