Without elaborating, the agriculture secretary confirmed there would be a “simplest” scheme to encourage the sale of soybeans.

Without elaborating, the agriculture secretary confirmed there would be a “simplest” scheme to encourage the sale of soybeans.

Juan José Bajillo noted that the Central Bank (BCRA) is working with a “new modality” after the measure announced by the monetary authority came into force.

Secretary of Agriculture, Juan Jose Bajillo, at the Rosario Stock Exchange (BCR)
Secretary of Agriculture, Juan Jose Bajillo, at the Rosario Stock Exchange (BCR)

Rosary beads. “The producer does not know about banking procedures, so they proposed a new 70/30 settlement system solution. The central bank is evaluating a new model to make it easier. said the Secretary of Agriculture. Juan Jose Bajillo under the Jubilee Act of the Rosario Stock Exchange (BCR). It should be remembered that after the announcement of the so-called “soy dollar” measure, the producer can pay a fixed term against devaluation at 70% of the selling price. Meanwhile, with the remaining 30%, you can use Solidarity Dollars.

The official avoided putting the new system prepared by BCRA into practice. He also said that this reform is being carried out at the request of the producers, after a meeting with the leaders link table. Bahillo tried to show the dialogical profile of the new agricultural management by pointing out that “A consensus that goes beyond tolerance is needed. Value is the coexistence of public policy.’

“The primary sector is strategic and important and key to our nation. We are committed to making the necessary efforts to enable manufacturers to reach their potential. We have efficiency, world-class production,” said the Secretary of Agriculture. “It is essential that producers have profitability because sometimes they take risks because they are true businessmen who know that they have good and bad cycles. Despite everything, they continue to invest. Bahilo noted.

Secretary of Agriculture Juan Jose Bajillo;  Santa Fe Governor Omar Perot;  Rosario Stock Exchange (BCR) President Miguel Simón and Rosario Mayor Pablo Pablo Javquin
Secretary of Agriculture Juan Jose Bajillo; Santa Fe Governor Omar Perot; Rosario Stock Exchange (BCR) President Miguel Simón and Rosario Mayor Pablo Pablo Javquin

The official considered that at this time “integration of the agro-industrial chain is essential. It has grown faithfully by sectors, not always by governments.” He added: “It is our responsibility to create the most optimal tools, and that requires a lot of dialogue.”

Bahillo argued that “there are tasks and duties that public policy must fulfill. It is necessary to generate knowledge economy and multimodal logistic systems.

He added: “We need the Internet in this area to improve and make our technologies more efficient. There is no dichotomy between internal and external markets.” The official noted: “We need to manage tensions without losing the North, which is rising. And for that, trust is needed, and it is built, not declared.”

poses

Miguel Ángel Simón, president of BCR, made sure that during these 138 years the unit “was key to the markets and united Rosario as an agro-export pole”.

“We need new agreements, and it is necessary for politics to be organized so that we have a vision for the future,” he said. “Clear rules of the game are needed. Rural areas and agribusiness have potential, but also needs such as reduced export duty charges. In relation to biodiesel, the Santa Fe has to play a key role in the context of the increase in fuel due to the war in Ukraine. The main thing will be to avoid a shortage of diesel. We lack Olan infrastructure in the area of ​​the port of Gran Rosario”, said the president of the organization.

Regarding the specific issue of detention, he considered that “It is necessary to work on schedule to reduce export taxes that burden all products of the agro-industrial sector.; with special emphasis on grains, flour, oils and biodiesel due to their high content”. Among other things, the president of BCR requested A A “realistic” schedule for the tender process for the excavation and marking of the Parana River Main Aqueduct.

Meanwhile, Santa Fe Governor Omar Perot, who was present at the meeting, also had a critical tone with the national government. “Confusing an agricultural producer with a speculator is like believing that an employee at a gas station is an oil tanker. he argued. He called for better conditions for producers. “The interior produces, but the funds must return to our cities and towns,” said the governor of Santa Fe. Pablo Javkin, the mayor of Rosario, also took part in the rally.

Source: La Nacion

follow:
\