AUH: Anyone collecting Universal Child Benefit this Thursday 18 August

AUH: Anyone collecting Universal Child Benefit this Thursday 18 August

The authority headed by Fernanda Raverta is making the final payment of the social allowance, which will last until Monday, August 22.

AUH holders will get a 1000-day plan ration card and milk supplement along with their assets.
AUH holders will get a 1000-day plan ration card and milk supplement along with their assets.

East Thursday, August 18, National Administration of Social Protection (Anees) continues to pay Universal Child Benefit (Wow) for this month which started last week.

It is a social benefit that the body leads Fernanda Raventa It is delivered monthly to those who do not have a job or who work in the informal economy. The amount is determined according to the living space and the number of children under 18 years of age, which the beneficiary leads.

August AUH payment schedule

The Monday August 8 started AUH collection schedule for this month. Like the rest of Anses’ assistance, the payment of this allowance is organized according to the completion of the owner’s document and was therefore structured as follows:

  • DNI ends with 0: Monday, August 8
  • DNI ends at 1: Tuesday, August 9
  • ID Completed 2: Wednesday, August 10
  • ID Completed 3: Thursday, August 11th
  • DNI ends 4: Friday, August 12
  • DNI ends at 5: Tuesday, August 16
  • ID Completed 6: Wednesday, August 17
  • ID Completed 7: Thursday, August 18
  • DNI ends at 8:00 a.m. Friday, August 19
  • DNI ended at 9:00 a.m. Monday, August 22
The AUH payment schedule ends next Tuesday
The AUH payment schedule ends next Tuesday

Beneficiaries with children under 14 or with disabilities receive funds along with their assets. food card, which is automatically issued to the same account and date on which the said social assistance is collected.

similarly, Owners of AUH – like that Pregnancy allowance for social security (EUA)- reception 1000 Day Plan Milk Supplement: An initiative through which the government seeks to guarantee the supply of basic food to expectant mothers and their children. It consists of a Monthly installments of $920 which is given to pregnant women and people during pregnancy and up to the month when their son or daughter turns 3 years old.

AUH amounts

every month Universal Child Benefit holders receive 80 per cent of the amount from this benefit. To receive the remaining 20 percent and continue collecting, they must submit – once a year AUH notebook which accredits school attendance and health checks for minors.

The total allowance is $7,332 per child. Thus, monthly beneficiaries receive at least $5,865.60. After they deliver the Passbook, they’ll be credited the remaining 20 percent, up to $1,466.40 per month.

In any case, as the Minister of Economy said last Wednesday, Serge Massa, and answer head, Fernanda Raventawill be a 15.53 percent increase in pensions, pensions and allowances since September. The increase is based on the calculation established by the mobility law and will reach more than 16 million Argentines. with that The universal allowance per child will be $8,471.

Source: La Nacion

follow:
\