When do I collect AUH from Anses: What is the payment schedule for Universal Child Benefit in September 2022

When do I collect AUH from Anses: What is the payment schedule for Universal Child Benefit in September 2022

Universal Child Benefit (AUH) is a monthly allowance distributed through Anses

The National Administration of Social Protection (Anees) reports Collection schedule of Georgia social beneficiary for the month September. Among them, it stands out Universal Child Benefit (Wow), a monthly amount paid to people who do not have a job or who work in the informal economy. The amount they receive varies depending on where they live and the number of children they have under 18.

with his possessions, Owners of AUH Those who have children under the age of 14 or with disabilities are included Food cardwhich is automatically issued to the same account and date on which the said social assistance is collected.

Similarly, as beneficiaries Pregnancy allowance for social security (EUA), they receive 1000 Day Plan Milk Supplement: An initiative through which the government seeks to guarantee the supply of basic food to expectant mothers and their children. It consists of a monthly subscription of USD 920, which is given to pregnant women and people during pregnancy and until the month when their son or daughter turns 3 years old.

This benefit is part of a 15.53 percent increase Anees The application starts from this month Pensions, pensions and allowances. The increase is based on the calculation established Law of Mobility and reaches more than 16 million Argentines.

As well as the rest of the benefits administered by the body Fernanda Raventa, AUH collection schedule It is organized according to the beneficiaries’ documentation. Therefore, for the month September It was structured as follows:

  • DNI ends with 0: Thursday, September 8
  • DNI ends at 1: Friday, September 9
  • DNI ends 2: Monday, September 12
  • DNI ends at 3: Tuesday, September 13
  • DNI Ends 4: Wednesday, September 14
  • DNI ends at 5: Thursday, September 15
  • DNI ends at 6: Friday, September 16
  • DNI ends 7: Monday, September 19
  • DNI ended at 8:00 on Tuesday, September 20
  • DNI ended at 9:00 on Wednesday, September 21
To collect the entire allowance, owners must submit an AUH book
To collect the entire allowance, owners must submit an AUH book

It is important to clarify that every year the people who receive this assistance must submit AUH book form. It is the mechanism by which the nation-state supervises its performance Vaccination schedule for children to go to school and undergo health check-ups appropriate.

The presentation of this document also allows them to collect 20 percent of the accumulated filler during the previous year. This is because The total allowance is $8,471 per child. However, on a month-to-month basis, beneficiaries receive 80 percent of this amount, and once they submit the document, they are credited with the remaining 20 percent.

The Universal Child Benefit It is intended for people with children under the age of 18 who meet the following situations:

  • be unemployed
  • Be employed in the informal economy with income equal to or less than the minimum, living and moving wages
  • There were social monotributists
  • be a domestic service worker
  • Familiarize yourself with the plan Make Future, Hands to Work or any program of the Ministry of Labor

Source: La Nacion

follow:
\