NBA approves sale of Dallas Mavericks

NBA Board of Governors approved this Wednesday sale Dallas Maverickswhich belonged Mark Cuban and it will now pass into hands AdelsonA tycoon family games in Las Vegas (USA).

The NBA expects the operation to be completed this week. Patrick Dumontwho is the President of the Las Vegas Sands Corporation, will become new governor from Mavericks.

After more than two decades leading the Mavericks, Cuban decided sell most of your shares to Adelsons, but under a league-unusual agreement he will continue in front of the team in the direction of the franchise’s sports activities.

Mark Cuban | Photo: Reuters Archive

Cuban acquired the Mavericks in 2000 for $285 million.. Now his equipment is valued at 3800 and 3 thousand 900 million.

According to the newspaper Dallas Morning NewsThe Adelsons purchased 77% franchise and Cuban retained the remaining 23%.

Cuban is one of the most charismatic and involved owners in the NBA, and under his leadership, the Mavericks have gone from a mediocre team to a vibrant team. his most glorious yearshaving won his only ring to date in 2011, with Dirk Nowitzki as a franchise player.

Luka Doncic | Photo: Reuters

Equipment they are buying now Miriam Adelson (widow of tycoon Sheldon Adelson) and her son-in-law Patrick Dumont Luka Doncic to his undisputed star and legend on the bench: Jason KiddNowitzki’s teammate on the 2011 champion Mavericks.

Cuban dreams of building new Mavericks pavilion it’s at the same time casino. However, this dream is not yet possible because Gambling is illegal in Texas.not even sports betting.


Source: Aristegui Noticias