Gmail 2022: How to recover email or files deleted by mistake
These are the options to recover your deleted emails in Gmail
Maybe delete it sometime Email in Gmail Forever wrong and then you will regret it. However, when you delete a message, Google’s most popular messaging app gives you the option to undo what happened, but after a few seconds the email is deleted. however, It doesn’t disappear forever, but it’s in the trash for 30 days.
In addition, Gmail has many features that make life easier for you at work and in your personal life. In recent years, this Google tool has established itself as one of the most used emails in the world. For this reason, it constantly updates its features to make the user experience better and better. Thus, it became a post office highly.
By email, we reset or reset passwords, confirm subscriptions, get concert tickets, plane tickets, and more. With this important tool, you can not only manage and manage emails, but also find them.
How to recover deleted Gmail messages?
By itself, there are two ways to try to recover deleted emails. Before that, you should keep in mind that email doesn’t automatically get deleted forever, but spend a few weeks in the recycle bin first. However, this is where you should look if you need to recover deleted emails.
however, Please note that this email will be permanently deleted after 30 days of being in this folder.
- Open your Gmail and display the side menu
- Find the “Trash” folder and click on it. A window will open with all draft and deleted emails
- Find the email you deleted and want to recover. You have to search for it manually, because there is no automatic search engine in this folder
- If it hasn’t been deleted for 30 days, Gmail will keep it in the trash
- Right-click on the message and select “Move to Inbox”.
- You already have a deleted email in your Gmail inbox.
How do I request Google to recover a deleted email?
Gmail also provides the ability to recover deleted messages on demand Restore you to Google. This option should be used when we suspect that someone has logged into our Gmail account and deleted our emails.
Thus, if you are looking for an email that was sent to you, to which you replied and later deleted, you can recover it in a very simple way. All replies to emails are stored in the Sent folder in Gmail. Since replies are written on top of the received message, You can restore the original sent mail with the reply in the “Sent” folder, if you did not manually delete the message.
- Go to Google’s support page
- Click the “Confirm” button to let Google try to recover emails that have been deleted in the last 30 days.
- Finally, click Continue to let Gmail continue restoring your files
Source: La Nacion
Emma Fitzgerald is an accomplished political journalist and author at The Nation View. With a background in political science and international relations, she has a deep understanding of the political landscape and the forces that shape it.