She takes a double dose of Viagra for one night’s passion: she has a stroke and dies

One night of passion after taking too much viagra and drinking alcohol ended in tragedy for a man. A 41-year-old Indian man consumed twice his usual dose of sildenafil, the main ingredient in Viagra, after drinking alcohol. But the morning after the passionate night he suffered a fatal stroke.

The unidentified man had high blood pressure and post-mortem testing showed his blood alcohol level was more than twice the legal limit for driving in the UK. Doctors treating the case discovered that he had swallowed two 50 mg sildenafil tablets. The next morning he complained of headache and vomiting. Despite his partner’s plea to call 911, the man refused, claiming to have experienced similar symptoms before. His condition later deteriorated and he was transported to the hospital, where he was pronounced dead on arrival.

In autopsy detail published in the Journal of Forensic and Forensic Medicine, experts determined that he had suffered cerebrovascular hemorrhage, a type of stroke that occurs when a blood vessel in his brain ruptures. Investigations revealed that the man did not have a prescription for sildenafil. The authors of the scientific paper said they published the case to raise public awareness of the risks of taking the drug for erectile dysfunction without medical advice.

Source: Today IT

follow:
\