They ordered pre-trial detention of a teenager who lost consciousness as a result of a blow to a Montserrat beach player

They ordered pre-trial detention of a teenager who lost consciousness as a result of a blow to a Montserrat beach player

They ordered pre-trial detention of a teenager who lost consciousness as a result of a blow to a Montserrat beach player

The court used the measure of restraint as a measure of restraint “for an indefinite period of 60 days”; The decision was made a few hours after the aggressor surrendered after spending 5 months on the run

A moment of discussion between the aggressor and those on the beach
A moment of discussion between the aggressor and those on the beach

Hours later Adolescent Who lost consciousness from the blow On the beach Parking Montserrat Appearing spontaneously at the police station, the court ruled that he should be sentenced Pre-trial detention for the next 60 days. The decision was made after a 17-year-old teenager charged with “serious injuries” was left with more. Five months escape On the pretext that “their guarantees were not secured.”

Case sources confirmed ᲔᲠᲘ That the accused was sentenced as a measure of restraint after a hearing held on Friday at the request of the prosecution. At the same time, prosecutor Mauro Teresco managed to open a place for the application of the restraining order, according to which. The adolescent will be placed in a closed center Dependent on the City Children and Adolescent Rights Council (NyA) “For a continuous period of 60 days.”

Under this act the judge Carla Cavalier also rejected the claim of unconstitutionality Nominated by the defense For a maximum of 60 days For any offense established by the Buenos Aires Legislature established in Art. Criminal Procedure Regime 50.

The justice order has been known since the teenager weighed it National and international arrest warrants As a result of the attack on Arturo Lopez – remained Hidden since November 19thThe date the events attributed to him took place at the Calle Moreno car park at 800.

Reportedly young He was hiding in the Roma community in General Rodriguez, Buenos AiresContrary to the versions of his father, who said a few days earlier that he had fled Uruguay And that it will not be delivered until its guarantees are secured.

He got lost on the beach as their car was damaged

“Dad is still in the hospital”

In anticipation of the case, family members On the beach Calmed by the arrest of the aggressor yesterday, he expressed and introduced the details of the delicate state of men’s health, which He is still hospitalized and will most likely have life-threatening consequences.

“My father is still in the hospital. Many think he’s home, but he is not. We have no idea when they will write “Continue to be hospitalized at home,” explained Florence, one of the man’s daughters, adding: I do not think I will ever have a life like I had before. “Hopefully, there will be as few extensions as possible.”

According to the young woman, doctors confirm that in the background of an Arturo-like injury “The normal thing is that there is a sequel.” “It would be a miracle if this did not happen”, Said. “There are days when he is better than others. He knows us, he realizes himself, but He does not speak perfectly. When he is concentrated, he realizes himself and moves forward a little in terms of the cognitive part. Small steps, going slowly, with great rehabilitation and patience. “But he is far from an independent person,” he said later.

until, Miriam, ex wife De Lopez said: “We do not know how it will turn out, it really changed his life. You will not have the life you had until that moment Because of the savage who left him on the verge of death in those seconds. Arthur He did not miraculously die. They did not know if it was night.

He added: “Currently they are trying to do neurological rehabilitation as much as they can, because I did not fulfill the order a month ago And it was impossible for him to defend the line of treatment. Until March 8, I did not even know what it was called. His injuries have been fully confirmed. “

Source: La Nacion

follow:
\